- 2 packages (1/four ounce each) lively dry yeast
- 1/three cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 cup warm whole milk (110° to 115°)
- one cup sugar, div > View Recipe
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add milk, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, butter, salt and 3 cups flour beat on medium pace until smooth. Stir in ample remaining flour to type a soft dough.
- Flip dough onto a floured surface knead till smooth and elastic, about six-eight minutes. Location in a greased bowl, turning after to grease the leading. Cover with plastic wrap allow rise in a warm spot right up until doubled, about one hour.
- Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar. Punch down dough. Flip onto a lightly floured surface divide in half. Roll each and every portion into an 18×8-in. rectangle sprinkle each and every with about 1/four cup cinnamon sugar to inside of one/two in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, starting with a quick side pinch seam to seal. Area in two greased 9×5-in. loaf pans, seam side down.
- Cover with kitchen towels allow rise in a warm location till doubled, about one-1/2 hrs. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake right up until golden brown, thirty-35 minutes. Eliminate from pans to wire racks to amazing.
I was intimidated by the imagined of cinnamon swirl bread, but this recipe is so simple and effortless to adhere to. I’ve manufactured it after and am about to make some as a “thank you” present. My only issue, and my personal error I am certain, is that neither loaf baked all the way via. Does this suggest it demands more proving time?
I have manufactured this bread a number of times and without fail it is perfection. I extra finely chopped walnuts to the cinnamon and sugar mixture. My family loves it.
I am actually pleased with this bread and its pretty swirl. It tastes fantastic and is soft with a beautiful crumb. I reduced the cinnamon by half and was glad I did as it was a new bottle that was quite potent. I’d be proud to give a loaf of this as a gift. Quite much appreciated!
This bread is the best recipe i ever made. I substituted honey for the sugar, and it came out like cinnamon buns..i created it three instances so far and gave one particular loaf to a friend, they loved it!
This recipe tends to make a wonderful bread to enjoy for breakfast, either toasted or as French toast. Slightly sweet with a ribbon of cinnamon “goo” all through. 🙂 I halve the recipe and use rapidly rise yeast rather of energetic dry. Always turns out for me.
I made this bread and it was a hit, I will absolutely be producing this once more.
I completely loved generating this. I did not have issues and my entire household couldn’t quit eating it. Will undoubtedly make it once again!
However my yeast did not activate so it did not rise like it was suppose to. Nonetheless, it was even now a large hit! Produced it for my dad’s birthday (becasue he LOVES cinammon)and got a massive approving Mmmmmm! I would most definitely make this again 🙂