Recipe by: lonwolf32
- 4 pounds rump roast
- one (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (ten.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (twelve fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- six French rolls
- two tablespoons butter
- Add all components to checklist
- Include all elements to listing
7 h ten m
- Trim extra unwanted fat from the rump roast, and location in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Minimal setting for 7 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated via.
- Slice the meat on the diagonal, and area on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.