Recipe by: g0dluvsugly
- 1 (eight ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- one/4 cup all-goal flour
- 1/two teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Include all substances to checklist
- Include all substances to listing
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring sometimes until finally cooked by means of but company to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan in excess of medium heat stir in flour, salt, and pepper until finally smooth, about five minutes. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture while constantly stirring till mixture is smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes. Include Cheddar cheese to milk mixture and stir until cheese is melted, two to 4 minutes.
- Fold macaroni into cheese sauce till coated.
Creamy, decadent macaroni and cheese to have for a meal or a tasty side dish!