Soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, garlic and ginger combine in this teriyaki-inspired marinade for grilled chicken or pork chops.
By: EatingWell Check Kitchen
Components 4 servings
- cup decreased-sodium soy sauce
- cup sake or mirin
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Whisk soy sauce, sake (or mirin), brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a bowl right up until the sugar is dissolved.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to three days.
- Nutrition note: Based on Check Kitchen outcomes, 2 teaspoons of marinade are absorbed per serving.
- Men and women with celiac illness or gluten-sensitivity should use soy sauces that are labeled “gluten-free of charge,” as soy sauce may possibly contain wheat or other gluten-containing sweeteners and flavors.
Get a full 12 months of EatingWell®, Rachael Ray Every Day™ and Shape® for just $eleven.